Every year Brad's Christmas gift to me is "The White Envelope" which is a letter detailing some kind of service project that he plans and gets the kids involved with. It is by far my favorite and most meaningful gift from him, and I really look forward to it every Christmas. This year, while I was away, he got a whole assembly line going and they packed tons of sack lunches to hand out to people in need in the downtown area. The kids loved the decorating and preparing, but the face to face interactions with people were much more nerve wracking. I'm grateful they have these interactions though to see that circumstances can be really hard for some people, and it's a great thing to be able to help. Thank you Brad for doing this meaningful work with them.
Saturday, December 23, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment