Saturday, May 17, 2014

Eden's Preschool Graduation

After two years at All Saints Preschool, Eden has officially graduated! :) And apparently a preschool graduation is a big deal. I got there at nine to drop Eden off in class, and the graduation was scheduled to start at 9:30. I headed into the chapel area right away to find a seat and the whole place was practically full already! What seats weren't already taken were being saved and people were pretty territorial! It was kind of funny actually. So unfortunately, I ended up pretty far back which makes it hard to see her good in the pictures. Fortunately though, she is very small so she is always on the front row. She is the little cutie fixing her hat.
They showed a slide show of pictures from the kids from last year and this year. Eden looked so young and tiny in those pictures from last year, I couldn't believe how much she has changed. It has been so good having her in that preschool because her social skills and confidence have come a long way!

They sang some really cute songs and then they were each called up to get their diplomas. Here is Eden with her teacher Ms. Frances.

This is Eden and her nurse Coral who attended preschool with Eden every day this year to help out with suctioning or any trach stuff. We feel so fortunate to have the resources available to pay for Coral this year. It was nice to know that Eden's medical care needs were met when I wasn't with her.

Precious Olivia did well and slept through most of the ceremony. She looked so sweet, I had to take her picture.

Congrats Eden! We love you and we are so proud of all your work at school!

No comments: