Thursday, May 15, 2014

Olivia - 2 months!

13 pounds, 1 ounce
90th percentile weight!
24 inches long
80th percentile length
41 1/2 cm head circumference
95th percentile for head circumference


I love this big, chubby girl! Look at this belly! :)

Here are some pictures we took today at exactly two months old! There were just too many cute ones to narrow it down.
And just like her daddy and Eden, when she smiles big her little eyes disappear!

She is so precious, and changing so fast! This one was just about two weeks ago, but look at the difference in her cheeks from the picture above!

Every once in a while I could get her to take the pacifier, but unless I basically trap it in there, she never holds on to it for very long. She definitely prefers her fingers.

She loves getting baths.

Despite the fact that it doesn't look very comfortable, Olivia really likes the way Brad holds her. If she is fussy, he gets her in this dangling position and she just hangs out.

Her hair was so crazy and long on the sides and back, but basically bald on the top and though it was cute in a crazy way, it finally had to go. She got her first haircut to get everything to the same length. Here's a shot of her crazy hair before the cut though.

She HATES being on her stomach - instant fussiness. Even as a brand new baby, we would try to lay her on our chests (her on her tummy) and she would always get squirmy and start to fuss. Too bad though baby, we need some tummy time so we do it for about a minute at a time.

Her siblings absolutely adore her and love that she is so smiley with them now. Eden thinks it's funny that Olivia likes to pull her hair (when really, her hands just get tangled up in it whenever Eden gets close ha ha)

She actually does really good in her carseat. It always puts her to sleep and she stays nice and cozy in there for long periods of time when we are out and about.

I just can't get enough with this baby. She is so cuddly and adorable.

And probably the best news of all - she is already sleeping through the night! This is no lie, the day she consistently had her fingers in her mouth upon awakening from her naps was the first night she slept nine hours straight. Every night except one for the past week, she has slept anywhere from 8-11 hours straight. It's so amazing and has been so nice to get a good night's rest! After having two thumb suckers, I thought maybe I would prefer not to have that with baby number three, but I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you fingers and self soothing because it makes for the best babies, and one well rested momma!

We love you baby Olive and are so grateful for the past two months with you! I'm so excited to see how you continue to grow!

No comments: