For national train week there was a big activity going on downtown that was all about trains. We skipped over the face painting and mini train rides (which probably would have been very fun for the kids, but the lines were crazy long!) but we never mentioned those things so they didn't know what they missed. They enjoyed the things we did do like touring the Rail Runner Train, and checking out all the mini train displays.
These pictures below crack me up - Bentley is so funny. Throughout a series of pictures that Brad took, Eden is posing nicely in the same position, but in every single picture Bentley is in some other crazy pose in the background. He is hilarious, and such a boy!
Now let me digress for a minute and address the scary state that is Eden's hair. I have not turned into a neglectful mother since adding a third child. I have not given up on combing her hair. Unfortunately, she is in a phase where she only wants her hair "flat" as she calls it, with nothing in it and not even brushed if possible. It kills me inside, but I smile as she reminds me everyday as I comb it that she "just wants it flat, with no braids, no buns, and no hair ties!" Nice. Hopefully she will out grow this phase quickly.
So back to the trains - it was a fun family outing and I'm glad we went!
Oh and one last funny thing about Eden - she wants to be in the stroller so bad that she figured out this tiny nook that seems to hold her rather nicely. ha ha
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment