Monday, July 21, 2014

Picture Post

Thanks Ruby for your babysitting services!
Thank goodness for popcorn and soda while getting the oil changed!

Seems like Brad and Eden always hit up the DQ on their dates.
There are several days that Eden doesn't even bother getting dressed for a while. She wakes up, looses the PJs and runs straight out to play in the water. Gotta love the clown fountain in your undies.
I found Olive in her swing like this. I'm not sure which one of her siblings did this.
Eden with Lilly and Makayla May.
Bentley and his BFF Abby. These two are so adorable together, but they can also be very mischievous!

"Bentley show me your superhero!"

2 comments:

Brad Justice said...

The pictures with Bentley in the high chair with his hands on his chin... His high chair used to face the table like a normal child, but he insists on turning it sideways so he can watch the turtles while he eats.

Grandma Malarsie said...

Olive looks like she is trying to learn to whistle. I love the hot summer days when you can run around in your undies. Believe it or not, I do it too sometimes!