During spring break we were able to meet up with the Harding's at the aquarium and botanical gardens. We had such a fun morning together that they even decided to come play at our house for a few hours after. I love that we can get the kids together so they can build memories with their cousins!
![]() |
| Eden and Lincoln have been very affectionate with each other lately. They play so good together and Lincoln is like the perfect little protector for her. They love spending time together. |
![]() |
| Poor Olive got sunscreen in her eyes and I tried everything to help her out. She was pretty miserable for most the morning. |
![]() |
| Though her eyes were still really bloodshot and puffy, she eventually became a happy little explorer again. |
![]() |
| Eden and Lincoln just hanging out in the sandbox. |
| We even splurged and got Dip'n'Dots ice cream. That was a treat for sure. |
![]() |
| Living near family is the best! |







2 comments:
Man, I've got spring fever. Bad.
I love that the cousins can get together often. I hope they will always be able to lean on each other throughout their lives.
Post a Comment