The Northwestern Mutual Southwest Regional Award's Banquet was held in Phoenix (at the Biltmore Resort) and thanks to my wonderful mother, I was able to fly out and attend with Brad this year. He was already in Phoenix finishing up a few days of training, so on Saturday morning, I left the kids with grandma, boarded a flight and joined him there. The afternoon was lovely. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed a nice lunch and walk around the resort, and then we even took a nap! I guess that's what we do with our time when we don't have kids to take care of. ha ha
Later that evening we got all dressed up and went to the banquet. It's always really fun to get fancy and go to these types of parties.
| Brad was in the top ten again this year. I'm so proud of how much he has accomplished! |
| He also received the "Mountain Top Award" which is basically the "you're really awesome award." He gave a very good speech and I'm so grateful I got to be there for this. |
We spent the night in a cute little "cottage." And the next day we enjoyed a nice leisurely breakfast and then we sat poolside and read (and Brad swam a little).
It was such a fun little getaway. It's amazing how rejuvenating just 24-36 hours away can be. Brad and I had a blast enjoying one another's company, and getting a break from our usual routines. We can't thank grandma enough for her willingness to watch our little ones!



1 comment:
Congratulations Brad, you worked hard and now deserve the reward. Glad you two could have fun together.
Post a Comment