Saturday, October 7, 2017

General Conference and the Tent

One of our fun General Conference traditions is pitching a tent in the movie room and talking about the story of King Benjamin.  His people were preparing to hear his address and they all pitched their tents with the openings towards the tower where King Benjamin would speak.  Each General Conference as we prepare to hear the words of the prophet, we pitch the tent and it becomes a very fun place to hang out as we listen to conference.  The kids love having sleepovers in there over the weekend. I love coming to check on them at night and seeing them all tuckered out together.
I love this family of mine and the opportunity I have to help them learn from our Prophet today.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

This is a super fun tradition for them. They can't wait for the indoor tent. Getting them to learn from General Conference is still its own work-in-progress, but we're getting there.