I love having two girls close in age. It is so fun to watch them play, and especially dress up and act like princesses together. They are so cute.
Olive is naturally very confident and loves to perform and get attention. She has been a great influence over Karly in that way because Karly loves to be right along side Olive doing performances together. They make a pretty good team.
Most days before Karly takes a nap, we love snuggling and reading a few books. Some days it sure makes me sleepy though and I feel like I should be tucking myself in for a nap too!
I sure love these girls!


1 comment:
They are, by far, our most dress-up interested girls in the family. Most days of the week have them coming downstairs in some sort of dress up. And then changing a few times.
Post a Comment