It was a cool and overcast day for June so off we went with Picketts and Haslams to hike the volcanoes! These kids needed to get out and burn some energy, so this was a great option. I love observing their cute friendships and am so grateful for my friends, and that their kids are such good friends with my kids. What a blessing!
We also made a new friend with this horny toad!

Lydia sat by Bentley in the car and they were singing imagine dragons together. Bentley got a great video on my phone, which is also where this snapshot came from. So cute!
Ok, I look at this picture below of all the kids together and one thing I notice is that poor Bentley needs a guy buddy, right?! I just have to document the fact that I do try. There are not a lot of boys his age around here for some reason, and every time we do these types of activities, we try to invite a friend for him but they are never available. Bentley - you're a good sport, and a good friend to all these girls. Don't ever think I didn't try! ha ha
Thanks friends for the fun hike up the volcanoes! And thank you beautiful, overcast summer day for making it possible!







No comments:
Post a Comment