Sometimes I just can't believe this is my life, and these are my kids. When I really slow down and think about these four, my heart is so overwhelmed with love and a deep depth of gratitude that is a feeling I can't quite describe. Nothing matters more to me than being the best mom to these kids, and doing everything I can to help them develop who they are. And in turn, they continue to push me to develop who I am so that I can be the best version of myself for them. All the best of me and who I am is because of them, and I'm so grateful.
And when I pull myself out of the story for a moment, I can see and appreciate how much they love each other. I love that they are friends and that their interest in each other is genuine. They have their conflicts, but they resolve them in a positive and loving way, which just adds more connection. They teach me so much, and I know they continue to teach each other. My heart is full.
And wow... aren't they beautiful?!





No comments:
Post a Comment