Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Mom's 37th Birthday!

 Happy birthday to me!  I'm 37... that's crazy.  The number keeps getting bigger, but I will say, I feel stronger and healthier than I was in my early 30s so I guess that's a win!


Today was a great day, full of lots of love and hugs.  We spent the day at WIBIT (that will be it's own post), and then came home to a yummy dinner, ice cream cake, and fun cards and presents.  I closed out the night with the young women at our girls camp night activity.  The day was busy, and full, and perfect. 


Bentley was in charge of taking pictures while I opened presents so that was funny to look through his photos.  One of me..... a few of him..... then one of the group... then a few of him.  ha ha



The handmade gifts and sweet cards are my favorite!

Brad and Bentley surprised me with a photo book of the trip Bentley and I took together.  That was pretty special, and fun to reminisce our trip.


Then that weekend the Reidheads took us out to celebrate one more time.  I even got this pretty sweet balloon crown.
I'm so grateful for all the friends and family who help me feel loved and appreciated.  Here's to another great year!

No comments: