Saturday, April 29, 2023

Karly's Hike with Grandma and Murdoch Girls

While I was off to the early morning track meet, and dad was off with Bentley to his soccer game, Karly was lucky to get invited on a little hike with grandma and the Murdochs.  She wanted to get her chores out of the way before going though, and Lola graciously agreed to help her get them done.  They made a pretty good team!

Then off they went on their hike!  Karly was most definitely dressed perfectly for the occasion.



I'm not sure they really made it too far along the path, but they sure found a lot to explore and see!


Being out in nature, and letting your curiosity drive is the best kind of day!  Thanks grandma for taking Karly along on the adventure!

We later found this note in Karly's room, from Olive.  I'm not even sure the context for this, I'm assuming Karly must have been sad Olive didn't want to go to the mountains with them that day.  Olive wrote, "I am sorry! I just really wanted to go.  I did the track meet and I'm glad I went. I just love the mountains, (not as much as track though) but over all, I love you the most. Love Olive"
So sweet.

No comments: