Sadly, our spring retreat had to get shortened to just a late over on Friday night, instead of the overnight retreats we have done in the past. Saturday schedule was so crazy for leaders and girls that we didn't have a lot who could make it. So we made the best of it, and had an amazing Friday night together learning, and deepening friendships. I sure love all these amazing girls. We have so much fun together.
They were all very good helpers in the kitchen that night, working together and hanging out as we prepared our taco bar dinner.
Then we had a great devotional on character and faith, and then we swam, played games, did nails, and enjoyed one another's company.
Sitting out by the firepit after dark is always a favorite!
Meanwhile, inside, these three and dad were having their own "late-over" in my bed watching a movie. They had fun too.
I'm so grateful for my time with the young women, and for a home that has plenty of space to welcome them all in. It's always such a fun time of bonding and building unity and faith. I love it!











No comments:
Post a Comment