Most bike rides end this way, but if she does manage to stay awake she just sits in there happy as can be. I think she's is loving the beautiful weather just as much as we are!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
The bike ride!
We recently got a bike trailer so we can take Eden around on bike rides. She is still a little small for the carrier, as you'll see, but she didn't seem to mind that and drifted right off to sleep within minutes of our ride. This is how we found her when we got home:

Most bike rides end this way, but if she does manage to stay awake she just sits in there happy as can be. I think she's is loving the beautiful weather just as much as we are!
Most bike rides end this way, but if she does manage to stay awake she just sits in there happy as can be. I think she's is loving the beautiful weather just as much as we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I love it!
BTW - A friend of mine was having the same troubles keeping her little one upright in the bike trailer so she found a sling at REI that helps for the smaller babies. I don't know if Eden would fit, but it might be worth a shot. Hope you have a great summer.
Post a Comment