Saturday, May 8, 2010

Colorado weekend!

Last weekend we were able to go out to Colorado for my cousin's baby shower. It was a quick trip up and back, but we had such a fun time and we're so glad we were able to go.

Here's the group at the shower. Congrats Allie! We are so excited for the baby to join the family very soon!


Just hanging out at the shower. Apparently there was a shortage of chairs.


We had some good game time while we were there. Playing cards with this group is always so fun.


Eden was loving all the attention from our cousins.


My cousin's daughters were so adorable with Eden. They took such good care of her and shared all their favorite toys with her. It's a little hard to see, but Eden has a little animal toy in each hand. It was so cute to watch them playing, and Eden would smile so big everytime they would come around.


They also built her a fort and told her stories as she laid inside. I think these two girls were the most upset when we had to go home.


I know I'm biased, but I have a great family and absolutely love spending time with them! Thanks Allie for giving us a great reason to come stay the weekend! Congrats again!

No comments: