Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Times in May

This month has been a crazy one and I've fallen behind on my blogging! With Michael's homecoming and Eden's health issues I have not had a chance to blog all the little fun things that have been happening too! So here comes a big post of random fun times! :)

We were able to have my future sis-in-law Jesse and her adorable daughter Kadence stay in our home for a little while when she first moved here and these two girls became fast friends!

Eden loves to clap and does so very frequently and Kadence would always start too when she saw Eden doing it. They were too cute.



Within the first few days of Jesse's arrival to NM we were also able to go to the zoo with all my sisters. It was such a fun day!

Here's the group having a delicious picnic in the park.


Erin must have been bored looking at the animals and was doing her own balancing act with Lincoln. I have no idea where Kally was and if she approved of this activity.


Kadence loves to be held by pretty much any one other than her mom :) even if someone's arms are already full! I love these two girls!




Wren and Eden chilling in their carseats.



We were also able to go back to the zoo just a few days later for a company party with Brad's work. We were happy to have Brad with us this time.


The polar bears were being really entertaining that day. Their pool always looks so refreshing and makes me want to go swimming, even though I don't even like to swim that much! :)


Eden and Brad finishing lunch at the zoo. I think she was happy to be there.



The rest of the pictures are just random shots that I thought were too cute to skip over.

Eden loves to play in this exersaucer but the fact that she is connected to oxygen creates quit a mess. Notice the tube wrapped around her a few times? At least this time it's around her chest. I've caught her in here with it wrapped around her neck a few times. Oh dear....


When Jesse and Kadence were still with us we had some friends and their kids over and they all enjoyed the pool even though there was no water. It was really cute to watch them socializing.


I wonder if she'll always be this flexible?! :)


This month Michael and Jesse got engaged so there's been a flurry of wedding plans which has been so fun! All the girls (and babies too of course) were able to go dress shopping with Jesse. Mom insisted she take the picture so she wasn't in it, but she actually is in it afterall! Good photography mom, you even captured yourself in the mirror, twice!! ha ha


We just can't get enough of our little girl and her happy attitude! I also absolutely love the fact that she loves to cuddle and snuggle. It will be a sad day when she's no longer interested in that! :)

No comments: