I'm also so blessed to have two incredible mothers in life, my own mom who has taught me so much and has raised me to become the woman I am today, and my mother-in-law who has raised an incredible man who takes care of me and Eden. Words can't express how truely blessed I feel. Thanks mom and Kirma for all you do for me - happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day!
Today I'm celebrating my first mother's day as a mother and I could not feel any more blessed! It's amazing to me how natural the transition has been. I know this is what I was meant for. All I ever wanted in life was to be a mother and it's everything I hoped for and more! How could I not feel blessed when I get to spend all day with this little beauty:


I'm also so blessed to have two incredible mothers in life, my own mom who has taught me so much and has raised me to become the woman I am today, and my mother-in-law who has raised an incredible man who takes care of me and Eden. Words can't express how truely blessed I feel. Thanks mom and Kirma for all you do for me - happy Mother's Day!
I'm also so blessed to have two incredible mothers in life, my own mom who has taught me so much and has raised me to become the woman I am today, and my mother-in-law who has raised an incredible man who takes care of me and Eden. Words can't express how truely blessed I feel. Thanks mom and Kirma for all you do for me - happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy First Mother's Day, Lisa! You're right, Eden is a little beauty!
SHe is a doll! And you deserve all the blessings you can get. You went through more than most moms do to get that first mother's day. You deserve it! She is a doll for sure!!
Post a Comment