Sunday, September 28, 2014

Picture Update

A little lipgloss for Bentley from the pirate princess.

I love my cuddles with this sweet baby.
Eden got some fake fingernails in her package from our ward and she was so excited to put them on.  They didn't last though because she quickly realized it was very hard to function with really long nails.

Olivia loved the swing at the park.
Listening to, and watching the rain fall.
Brad bought a big box of worms to feed the turtles and Bentley loves to dig around and play with them.  It's so gross, but I of course tell him how cool they are.  :)
This girl loves her fingers, and now a blankie up there by her face too.

You can never have enough moments like these.
Bentley and I like to do experiments while Eden is at school and Olivia is sleeping.

Eden got to have a bike parade at school last week.  She loves going to school which is so nice.

Bentley and Quaker.
We had one final visit to Cliff's before they close for the season. We had so much fun there this year and we are looking forward to next year!


Playing in the shower is one of their favorite things to do. 
Precious little soapy bodies. I love these kids.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Who would have guessed...

1. That you can order a box of 1,000 worms at Amazon.com?
2. That we have fed the turtles constantly for a month and it doesn't look like we've made a dent?