Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Potty training!


This past week I bit the bullet and took on potty training with this cute little guy.  The first day was a little rough.  We played lots of things in the kitchen or outside all day long so it was much easier to clean up the messes :)  By day two he already had it down pretty good.  He has had only a few accidents since and is pretty proud to wear big boy underwear.  I think he looks pretty stinkin' cute in his undies.  It's also very cute to watch him get up on the big toilet.  He has to climb around like a little monkey before he is in place, but he is absolutely firm that he needs to do it all by himself, which I am totally ok with.  :)  Good job Bentley!

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

Good job Bentley! You inspired Carson's unwilling potty training adventure!!

Brad Justice said...

So I was helping Bentley go #2. When he was done, out of habit I flushed the toilet quickly. Not a good idea. He was very upset. he wanted to flush it. So he got back on the toilet, found a little more #2 (with some struggle), wiped, and flushed it himself.