Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Finishing Up March

Everybody loves a little dance party during the captions of the movie, right?
He is all about doing weird things and asking me to take a picture of it.  This is a prime example.

They got to go with grandma and grandpa to get some new baby chicks which was super awesome.
Both of their expressions in this one are so funny to me.
Eden loves the chicks - holding them and doting on them like little babies.
Bentley is happy to watch and leave all the touching to Eden.


Our stake put on a really amazing production about the Savior. It was so well done and I was so impressed with all the talent and work that went into it.  The music and costumes were beautiful!
I love these two babies, unfortunately they aren't too fond of going on long walks.
Bentley is now in a tape phase, just like Eden went through.  This is a smiley face he colored and then secured nicely to the flagstone outside.  Cute boy.


I love this family of mine!  How did I get so lucky?!

2 comments:

Team Malarsie said...

I had to laugh at Bentley and his weird things. I think it is a boy thing. Love all of your photos and can't wait to see you guys next month!

Brad Justice said...

And did you all see the custom made vertical Scrabble board we made? Awesome! It's at the office with the vertical chess board Lisa gave me.