Friday, October 20, 2017

Baby Signing Time

Sometimes during home school with Eden and Bentley, I need a little educational technology help to keep the little ones distracted for a few minutes.  Lately we pulled out the "Baby Signing Time" videos which used to be on a lot when Eden was young.  These videos taught Eden and I how to communicate since she didn't have a voice for a few years.  Hearing those songs sure brought back a lot of memories!  It feels like a lifetime ago that I was actively engaged in learning sign language with Eden.  It's crazy how quickly things can change.
The songs are just as fun and catchy as I remember.  Olive and Karly love watching these.  Thanks for the memories "Baby Signing Time."

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

It’s amazing how a moment of hearing a song brings back a flood of memories. Also weird to hear the other kids singing them round the house.