Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Few Cute Kid Quotes


---When we were at Disney World, we were discussing fast passes for the seven dwarfs mine ride and Karly interrupted the conversation and said "Do you have any slow passes for me?  That's too fast."


---Karly's recent bedtime prayer:
"Thank you that monkeys stay in the trees.
Thank you that trains stay on their tracks.
Thank you that cars star in the road.
Thank you that people stay on the sidewalk."


---Karly was upstairs getting her dress on for church, and the rest of us were just downstairs in the kitchen and living room area.   I heard her coming down the stairs before she loudly exclaimed  "presenting....  Me!  and I'm so pretty!"  said in her best announcer voice.

---When Eden and I were out of town, Brad took the kids to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  At the end of the meal, Brad gave the server his card and told the kids he was going to charge him.   Olive said, “you have batteries?!”

---This is how Karly currently sings the months of the year: 
January
29th
March
And April...
Who needs February when you can have a birthday instead??

---Brad went to help Olive get ready for bed and he walked in to her room as she was "working out".  He watched her for a bit as she did crab walks, and planks.  He finally said, "Olive what are you doing?" and she said "I'm training to beat Bentley!"

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

The funny things our kids say are priceless!