Monday, May 6, 2019

Olive's Self Makeover

Sunday mornings are always a bit quick moving and I jump pretty efficiently among the kids to help them each get ready.  This morning I helped Olive curl her hair and get dressed and then while I was helping the next in line, she went to her room and embellished just a bit to "make it more her style" as she put it.  You better believe I let her go to church just like she wanted.  :)

She even had her Elsa cape on over her dress, but under her jacket.  Very stylish.
I just love you Olive with all that confidence and fun personality.  Also, I like that your tastes and styles range according to your activities.  Above was the fancy Olive for church.  Below is the shirtless, overall wearing Olive who is ready to go play outside.  It's never a dull moment with you! 

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

So beautiful, Olive!