Monday, May 20, 2019

Cute Little Baby....

Oh little baby of mine - why are you growing so fast?!  

Karly is the baby of the family and doing all the cute baby and toddler things for the last time, so when I watch her I find myself cherishing all the memories of each of the kids at this stage.  Time sure does fly by, and sometimes that's helpful, but sometimes I just wish I could freeze and cherish it all just a little bit longer.  I wish I could have all my kids be three for a day, all at the same time and watch that cuteness overload.  It's such a fun and magical age.
The look on her face as she plays in the bubbles is priceless.  I also love that her jammies are tucked up into her undies.
And what can I say about this tiny, itty-bitty bottom?  She hardly has any cheeks at all!   ha ha
I love you Karly baby.  You are the perfect caboose for this family.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

We really are in a perfect time for our family. Everyone is cute and small and wants to be together.