Friday, May 3, 2019

Writing on the Walls

Karly and Olive end up at the new house quite a bit during the day while the others are in school and I have to be there for meetings.  Sometimes I need them to be still and not wondering the yard if there are tractors or big trucks coming in and out.  For those days, they get a show on the iPad and they won't move a muscle.  Today was their best day yet though because they got to draw on the walls in their rooms to make them extra special.  I knew this idea was risky, but we talked about how this was a special time and it would never be allowed again.  ha ha   So far, they have obeyed that.


Thanks for being good troopers you girls!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Underneath the walls there is a special memory of their childhood.