Thursday, August 22, 2019
Karly is Bentley's Twin
I know that the "mad scientist" hair already kind of gives it away - but this girl is one smart cookie! She reminds me so much of Bentley at this age, in so many ways. One of which is her fascination with puzzles and mind games that require a lot of patience and critical thinking skills. I've tried this same game with all four of my kids - Eden would tolerate it for a round or two and then want to move on. Olive would get annoyed and frustrated and turn it into microphone or something way more entertaining after the first round. But Bentley and Karly - totally hooked to figure out each and every puzzle, cards 1-40. It's been fun to watch.
Good job Einstein, I mean Karly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those two are legit twins in their interests. She’s always chasing me down for a game too.
Post a Comment