Tuesday, August 13, 2019
New School Year!
The time has come - school time! Yipee!! Another year for us to join at Coyote Willow Family school. I look forward to Mondays when we can all be together and learn together. I love Fridays being early out days so the weekends feel extra long, and then I also look foward to the days in between when the big kids to go school, and Karly and I can hang out together. :)
Eden is starting 5th grade and is with a new teacher Mrs. Amanda. She is still with her BFF Avery in the class so all is right in the world! These two have been in the same school class since kindergarten. They kind of don't know what to do without each other. She is so excited and ready to take on the world!
Bentley is starting 2nd grade and has a new teacher, Ms. Kristina. He is feeling excited to get back and learn some more math. ha ha
And then there's little miss Olive - ready to take the kindergarten world by storm!! This one has been ready for the social life that school brings for some time now. Watch out Mrs. Fox - she's coming for you!
Once we got to the school, Eden was very sweet and wanted to make sure Olive got where she needed to go. I love that they have each other's backs!
Good luck you three! It's going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Such a milestone! Three kids at the same school at the same time. They did great!
Post a Comment