Tuesday, August 27, 2019
My Bike Buddy
Karly LOVES to go on bike rides. This girl is like a mean carriage driver who doesn't like to give her horse a break. ha ha I will have her to thank for my strong quads. When my muscles aren't burning though, I really can focus on how much I love doing this with her. She just chats and chats away back there about anything and everything she sees. I really do love it so much. Today on our ride we saw a hot air balloon getting ready to land, so we rode towards it as fast as we could and got out to the dirt lot just as it was getting ready to land. We stopped and watched as they landed and got the balloon put away. The pilot came over and gave Karly a balloon card and she thought it was such a special treat. Thanks for this special time together Karly. I'm sure glad you love being my buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment