Thursday, August 8, 2019
Roller King!
Fridays are early out days at school and I love that! It feels like the weekend is just a bit longer when we can start playing earlier in the day. Today's plan was to go straight to the roller skating rink with the Haslams! Eden and Bentley both had roller blades this time which made life for them both much happier this go around. This was Olive's first time coming, since she was sick when we came with the field trip before. She wasn't sure this was fun, but we will keep trying to convince her. Karly stayed steady for a bit, but ended up with me the majority of the time. I even took my roller blades this time and did some skating with the kids. I got myself in trouble though after I got busted carrying Karly on my back while skating. Oops! It was fun for the three big loops we made before being noticed. It was a good day.
I unfortunatley never got any pictures of Bentley becuase the ones I did snap are all completely blurry. He never held still long enough! It was a fun afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
A fun adventure!
Post a Comment