Friday, August 2, 2019
The Flower Wedding Creation
"the Wedding"
As we are starting to sort through closets and pack the essentials, I'm also finding ways for the kids to use things that I don't want to move. Today the Haslams were over to play so I poured out a big bin of fake flowers, threw out some poster board, ribbon, scissors and let them go to town. They all had so much fun making bracelets, garden posters, headbands, and many more things. The highlight of creativity for the day was this gem that Eden and Avery spent a very long time working on. They called it "The Wedding" scene and described all the parts as following:
an audience, a ring bearer with actual rings, a wife with her bouquet, and a flower girl right beside her who has spread white flower petals on the aisle. Then there's the handsome groom with a flower poking out of his pocket, and the center alter.
Very creative girls! Well done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment