A new year brings new experiences! This month the kids started ice skating lessons. We go each week on Monday afternoons to the very small homeschool class. We have a few weeks now under our belts and it's been so fun to see how quickly they are learning and progressing. I get such joy out of watching them. Karly's class is 4-6 yr olds, and they are wobbly and fall like dominoes which is funny and really cute to watch. The older three are in a class together and it's funny to watch how they are each participating. Eden is very focused and dedicated to doing this with the right form and technique. Olive is trying to do things correctly, but also finds fun in competing with Bentley who always wants to be the fastest no matter what the form looks like. They are all so fun to watch. I enjoy watching them broaden their experiences and skills. It's also a huge perk to have all four participating in something at the exact same time, and all equally enjoying it.
I love our Monday homeschool days that allows us opportunities like these. So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment