Becca is the nurse who has gone to school with Eden since August. December 6th was her last day working with us and we are so sad to see her go! She has been so good to Eden, and Eden really grew to love her. We will miss her, but we are grateful for her help in transitioning Eden into preschool!
And speaking of preschool, Eden is LOVING it! The first couple weeks were hard for her when I would say goodbye, but now she runs from the car and I have to beg her to say goodbye to me! :) She has a great teacher and really cute kids in her class who love her and want to include her in the things they do so I'm so grateful for that. I have seen some tremendous progress with her in the short time she has been there so I'm so grateful we made the choice to put her in this year. She has gained so much confidence and has overcome so many fears. It's been a huge success!
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment