Before they let out for the Christmas break, Eden had a program at school. Leading up to the program, Eden kept trying to tell me what she was in the program and I could not understand what she was saying. I finally asked her teacher and verified what I thought she was saying, which was that the kids were "Fumbly, Bumbly, Angels." So cute.
It was such a cute program, and so fun to see Eden up on the front row! She was a little nervous about the huge crowd in front of her, so she didn't do all the actions and singing that she would do for me as she practiced at home, but she was adorable up there, and so brave! We have seen tremendous progress with her socially since she has been going to preschool and I feel so blessed to be able to send her there.
I sure love my little angel!
Monday, December 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment