Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brad turned 32!

Yesterday was Brad's birthday and it was fun to celebrate his day with him. He had to go to work of course, but a couple weeks ago (with his assistant's help) I secretly scheduled myself a lunch appointment with him under a pretend name. He was starting to get impatient that his "client" was running a little late, but then was super happy and surprised when the kids and I showed up with balloons, treats and lunch.

Then that afternoon, with a lot of help from Eden, I made his favorite birthday cake and lasagna.

We had a nice family dinner and enjoyed cake and opening presents.

After we sang happy birthday, we did some party poppers and decided that will be much more fun when the kids are older. Eden was frustrated because she couldn't do it, and Bentley cried because they scared him. Oh well... someday they will think those are fun.

I hope it was a good birthday for Brad, and I'm so grateful we were able to celebrate it with him! We love you Brad, happy birthday!

No comments: