Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bentley is crawling!

Over the last couple weeks Bentley has perfected his crawling and he has really taken off! He is all over the place now and I am always on high alert looking for things on the ground that could end up in his mouth. This is a whole new experience for me since Eden NEVER put anything in her mouth. Bentley finds the tiniest things in the carpet and they always go straight to his mouth so I can't trust him with anything! Not to mention we now have lots of little barbie shoes, beads, and other tiny little toys that I'm working to teach Eden to pick up after she is done. It sure is adorable though to see Bentley cruise on by. He is precious. Eden also has tons of fun with it because Bentley will follow her and they think its a fun game for her to run and have him chase after her. It's so fun!
I miss my tiny baby boy, but hitting all these milestones is so much fun too!

No comments: