He pretty consistently says, "mom" "mama" "uh oh" and "yay" (while clapping). It's precious and I love it.
He has two teeth on the bottom, and one completely through on the top. There are a couple others on the top that are on the brink of popping through any day now! He is definitely a grouchy teether.
He pulls himself up to standing all the time now, and he is starting to slowly cruise along the furniture. However, this also means we are having a lot of falling, usually hitting his mouth and gums on the way down. The poor guy gets bloody gums a lot, but it only stops him for a second!
He has the most precious smile. I love him so much. He is so adorable I just can't help but kiss him all day (and he gets frustrated and pinches my face ha ha).
Speaking of pinching, he is starting to get a little attitude when he isn't getting what he wants! He clenches his fists really tight and growls over and over again. It's adorable, but he doesn't like it when I laugh. :)
He loves to pull the magazines off the shelf and we have definitely had to start baby proofing things around the house. And of course, I don't realize what it is we need to baby proof until he has found it at least once! He is going to be much more mischievous than Eden ever was that's for sure!
And he still loves his baths! I'm excited for summer time with this little guy. There's a whole world of water play that will be open to us/him and it will be fun watching him discover it!
Right now he is sick with a cough/cold and it's so sad, but I'm loving that he is cuddling with me because I usually can't ever get him to sit still!
Happy 10 months little buddy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment