Eden still loves to draw and do anything craft related.
Bentley loves the trampoline.
+002.jpg)
We had a week of REALLY nice weather so we spent a lot of time enjoying the warmth and sunshine.
+006.jpg)
+023.jpg)
Eden and her friend Makayla always like to dress up together and this particular day they said they were going to the beach, and then they would come inside and paint. :)
At grandma's house the other day, I was reading a book to Eden about penguins and the blubber that keeps them warm. This quickly prompted grandma to help Eden do a "hands on" learning activity. :) Eden covered her hand in blubber (Crisco) and put it in a bowl of ice water, but it stayed warm! She loved it. Thanks grandma.

Bentley is all over the house these days leaving little messes everywhere he goes. I love his cute little legs. He is so precious.
Ruby got to spend the night with Eden. They both loved it and it actually went really well until 6am when Ruby was awake. Eden's bed is high so Ruby didn't dare jump off so she just paced around all over Eden and woke her up too. Not cool because we were already having meltdowns by breakfast. Back to the kennel for Ruby!
I don't love going up and down the stairs a lot so it's always nice when I can bring everything downstairs all in one trip. Bentley thought it was fun. Fortunately Eden wasn't awake yet or else I would have had to figure a way to get her in there too.
I LOVE these kids so much! I'm so grateful to be a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment