And now the plant is big and tall, and sits on our kitchen table for the time being, and Eden and I discuss it every morning at breakfast. :) Thanks Brad for a fun little surprise gift. I love you too. :)
Thursday, February 14, 2013
The love plant...
As a stocking stuffer Brad got me this plant in a jar that has a message that is revealed as the plant starts growing. Eden and I followed the directions carefully to get this plant going, and we were beginning to give up hope when all of a sudden it started growing quickly! We were excited when it was finally tall enough to see our "secret message".

And now the plant is big and tall, and sits on our kitchen table for the time being, and Eden and I discuss it every morning at breakfast. :) Thanks Brad for a fun little surprise gift. I love you too. :)
And now the plant is big and tall, and sits on our kitchen table for the time being, and Eden and I discuss it every morning at breakfast. :) Thanks Brad for a fun little surprise gift. I love you too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment