Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sibling Love

When Eden is being loving to Bentley, I have to be sure to capture the moment because those precious, happy moments are few and far between!


I would say most the time Eden is just indifferent to Bentley and doesn't really care if he is around or not. Then there are fleeting moments where she is sweet and loving to him, and she laughs at the funny things he does, or kisses the top of his head. And then the rest of the time she just picks on him and is so quick to get frustrated with him! She definitely is having a hard time sharing with him, especially sharing mommy and daddy! In her defense, it is a little hard right now because he can't really play yet. Instead he just comes in like a tornado and destroys whatever it is she is doing. Hopefully as he gets a little older she will discover that he is actually a fun play mate, not someone competing for everything good in her life. :)

I will say though, she is always happy to share her food and that's because she knows she won't have to eat it if he does! He's a supportive brother in that regard. I love her mouth in these pictures as she is feeding him.


I love these kids, even if they don't always love each other. :)

No comments: