Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bentley and Olivia

Man I miss my two little ones.  So today marks one week since we started staying at the hospital.  So far I've been able to go twice to spend a few hours with Bentley and Olivia and it just hasn't felt like nearly enough time.  I don't know how people do joint custody, or any arrangement where they are away from their kids more than they are with them.  Not that I really needed it, but this is another confirmation to me that working outside the home and having them cared for by someone else definitely would not work well for me.  It's been so hard and I miss them so much!

Fortunately, I know they are in good hands and that they are being very loved and cared for.  They are also both incredibly happy in every picture I get.  Here are a few pictures Stephanie or Brad have sent me.

And these next two of Olivia made me get all excited and teary at the same time.  She is apparently pushing up on all fours and I'm missing it!  She is so precious.  
I want to hold them and kiss them so bad. Hopefully I can go for a visit soon.

Right now we are just hanging out waiting for Eden to be extubated.  It's a big day. Updates coming soon!!

1 comment:

Grandma Malarsie said...

I can't get enough pictures of all the kids. I look forward to seeing to all the Justice kids again. You are all to far away!