Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lego bike

Bentley was playing legos in the kitchen while I was helping Eden get ready for school a couple mornings ago. He likes to build a park and he loves the lego bike and sometimes carries it around with him when he is done building his park.  He came to me asking where he left it, and of course the search began.  We looked all over the place and this is where I found it!!
Anyone see that darn lego bike?  Olivia?
 This cute girl was just playing with her other toys with that stupid bike hanging out of her lips.  Legos have been so fun for Eden and Bentley, but this little girl is going to keep me on my toes!  I have to teach those other two that the legos have to stay away from the baby!
Busted!

3 comments:

Harding Family said...

Ha Ha Ha! So dang cute. Lincoln and Carson were on my lap as we read this and they looked and looked and finally Lincoln spotted the bike!! I am dreading when London gets big enough to get around and find all the tiny pieces that get left on the floor!!

Brad Justice said...

The Lego craze has definitely hit the Justice household.

Grandma Malarsie said...

I love that picture of Olivia. She is just trying to do her part in keeping track of things. She is so cute!