Happy birthday Bentley!! Have I mentioned before how much I love him?!! We only got one boy, but we couldn't have been given a better boy for us. We love him to pieces.
Today he started his birthday at school. He loved all the fun attention and love from his classmates. After school we went bowling, his favorite birthday activity.
He has the craziest spin and backhanded throw that I can't really quite figure out, but it sure gets the job done! He is pretty good.
He has intense focus and sticks his tongue out when he concentrates, just like his daddy.
After bowling, he sweetly grabbed Karly's hand and walked her to the car, discussing the events of the bowling game. He's the sweetest brother.
He requested homemade beef strogonoff for dinner.
Buying for a boy is so fun and different! Sometimes it can be rough being the only boy, but it sure has it's perks too!
He got a sweet new scooter that is perfect for 360's. It's taken some getting used to, but he is loving zipping around on this thing.
He LOVES skittles and requested them on his cake this year.
No birthday is complete without getting marked on the measurement board! He is growing!!












1 comment:
Happy birthday, B Boy! I love you.
Post a Comment