Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Making a Floor Plan!

Plans are well under way for #CasaFiesta!  The dream house floor plans are coming along!  We started the process in February by "interviewing" a few builders.  We settled on Candelaria Homes and we are enjoying the process so much so far.  We are getting this floor plan to fit our everyday lives and I cannot wait! While we are working on the floor plan, the work on the land is being done.  We bought three lots and are combining them, restructuring them and getting it all settled for when we are ready to start building.

Often times I can arrange a babysitting trade, but sometimes the littles have to come with us to our meetings and they love the extra screen time.  :)
When I say we started the process in Feburary, that isn't totally acurate.  Brad and I have dreamed of building our own house for years.  We have kept lists, talked about the wants/needs, and I have been pinning images I loved, and learning about interior design to prepare for this.  It is a dream come true!  I have been loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

And so our dream home building adventure begins. Decisions, decisions...