Monday, April 30, 2018

Bentley Update

Is this not the cutest boy ever?!  I love this guy.  He is a really good mix of Brad and I.  Honestly I'd say he got the strengths from both of us which makes him one pretty awesome kid.  
A couple months ago Bentley decided to start reading the Book of Mormon.  He is making his way through it.  I think he is currently reading in Mosiah now and he likes to tell me about what's happening.  I am kind of blown away by it because I certainly wasn't reading and comprehending scriptures when I was 6 years old.  I love that he wants to learn about this.


He is loving school this year with Mrs. Wong.  He is in kindergarten but pretty quickly moved up to the 1st grade curriculum.  I love this school and the opportunity to be in mixed grade classes.  It is the best scenario for him because he can be with his age kids for his social development, but he can work with the older grades in the curriculum to help challenge him.  It is a blessing.  He brings home some pretty cool projects.
He is a lego king and loves to build new creations.  He can follow the directions and build these huge things all on his own.

He really loved soccer this season.  He had a fun team and was so excited to get a soccer trophy. I love watching him play and increase his skills.  It's also been so fun to play a lot of soccer with him in the backyard.

This boy is amazing at pretty much everything, but he also has such a loving and kind heart.  He is so sweet to his sisters, and so patient with them.  He likes to read them stories and help them however he can. 

I sure love you Bentley boy.  I'm grateful you are my son.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

B Boy— you are awesome. I love you.