Saturday, April 14, 2018

Eden's Ballet Recital

Today is the ballet recital!  Look at this beautiful ballerina!  I have been so excited for today.  I love watching her dance.  Eden has become such a beautiful and confident dancer.  I loved that she was so excited to perform too.
Her teacher told me that Eden has such beautiful lines and graceful movements.  I couldn't have agreed more.  She looked so happy and beautiful up there on stage.
Grandma and grandpa were also there to watch her dance.
After the show daddy gave Eden a bouquet of flowers and she loved that so much.
Sadly, Eden's ballet teacher will be moving after this recital.  At this point we will take a break for the summer and then see where Eden's adventures take her in the fall.  Well done Eden - you looked amazing!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Eden, you are a beautiful girl! I love you.