Eden Noelle - how I love this girl. She is an introvert and it takes a bit to get her comfortable, but once she is, this girl is the life of the party. She is so goofy and silly, and she can really chat my ears off. She has been rockin' it in 3rd grade and is exceeding her goals and expectations for the year. She is doing really well in piano and is a very dedicated and self-disciplined student. She LOVES to read. Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia are her favorites right now. It's been fun to put the little ones to bed and cozy up with her at night to watch the movies for the books she has finished. I really enjoy hanging out with her, not just as her mom, but as her friend.

She is entering into the "tween" phase and is starting to take selfies and pose with a serious face. Oh dear.....

They had a Dr. Seuss day at school and she picked this book as her favorite of his books. I loved that she wanted crazy hair this year too. I think we pulled of the look pretty good.
And speaking of hair - Eden's grows so fast! She has always preferred it to be really long and I just keep trimming it like crazy. This time around she decided to cut off quite a bit and try out what she thinks is short hair. She loved the outcome!
She loves to be in the kitchen cooking or baking and I LOVE having her in there with me. She is getting quite good and handling a lot of it on her own. I love having her help and keep me company in there as I make dinner.
She is happy, dependable, confident, wise, kind, peaceful, strong, amazing, etc. I love her so much.
She is still a trooper with the medical things we have to continue each year. They continue to monitor her intracrannial pressure through eye exams every six months. She is still taking daily medication but things have been looking so good lately that we are going to start weaning her from that again and see how it goes. The staff there all loves working with Eden. She is so cooperative and fun and just giggles like crazy through her appointments.
I love you Eden - thank you for being you.






1 comment:
Eden Doodle, you are smart, you are brave, you are strong. I love you.
Post a Comment