Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day in Orlando

This year was a very unique Mother's day because we got to be relaxing poolside in Orlando!!  We were at the very beginning our of stay with the Justice family in Jeff and Julie's Orlando house.  Brad was so thoughtful and bought a bouquet of flowers for each of the moms in the house.  He also brought a few little gifts, and the kids cards and special book of questionnaires from home. Thanks Brad for helping our kids help me feel so loved today.  :)
Brad and the kids also brought grandma a little gift.  I think she liked it. :)
All I ever wanted when I was little was to be a mommy.  My dreams have come true as a mom to these four blessings.  How did I get so lucky?!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lover Girl! You are a brilliant, dedicated, thoughtful mother.