Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Making a Fairy Garden
This is really good. That's a lot of hard work. I'm pretty sure this will attract the fairies, don't you think? Well done ladies - I'd want to live there and follow that colorful, sparkly trail.
Meanwhile on the other side of the yard - the other two were creating something not quite as pretty, but does look equally fun.
I love them all - especially when they play outside. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
These kids form little buddies, solo, big groups. It's like a blob that changes sizes as the days and weeks go on. No matter what, you can count on them coming up with some pretty creative stuff. This is one of the reasons why we purposefully reduce the number of gadgets and try to have items and play things that invite creativity.
Post a Comment